Although our main focus is in home care we also provide services to clients in the hospital, nursing homes and assistive living. Our services are as follow:
• Assistance with personal care, bathing, toileting, dressing
• Meal preparation/planning/shopping lists/shopping
• General household upkeep
• Laundry, keeping linens fresh and bedding making
• Quality companionship, conversation and oversight
• Escort to doctor's visits, appointments, weddings and other events
1. Responding quickly to your request and your health care needs.
2. Explaining your care plan to you and your family and ensuring that the creating of care plan consist of your input.
3. Informing you ahead of time of any changes to your care plan.
4. Checking your physical and emotional condition at each visit.
5. Checking your home and suggesting changes to meet your special needs and to ensure your safety.
6. Ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Companionship and respite
Don't pay expensive bills by taking your loved ones to a nursing home for respite care, give Sovereign a call. Again care is provided by licensed and certified caregivers who are trained and experienced in specialty care areas.
Sovereign Home Healthcare offers caregiver services, providing social interaction while promoting safety, security and independence in the comfort of one's home.
For clients who need significant assistance with managing and maintaining their household, personal care attendants can also assist with personal, non medical needs such as hygiene.
These individuals assist and/or instruct an individual in maintaining a comfortable environment when the person is unable to do so alone. Homemakers/Companions assist with daily activities as needed and directed by the individual.
Our names are Richard and Susan Rogozinski. For over a year the staff at Sovereign Home Healthcare has provided care for our aged parents with dementia and we cannot be more pleased with the care and concern that we’ve experienced. They have shown us and both our parents, great respect. They are honest and have a high degree of integrity. They are kind, pleasant, caring and very easy to work with. They were available to us 24/7 and have consistently been able to meet our needs with little notice. The aide who provided care for my parents was wonderful. We would recommend Sovereign to anyone. Excellent care is something hard to find. " (November 21, 2012)
Richard and Susan Rogozinski
My name is Charlotte Sullivan and I will like to say how grateful and appreciative I am of the type of care that my father has received from the staff at Sovereign Home Healthcare over the past two years. They are very open and helpful and have worked closely with us as they exhibit the highest integrity, standards and true caring when dealing with my dad. I feel this demonstrate an excellence in overall training. They are reliable, dependable, caring and conscientious and go beyond to meet all the needs of their client even when met with something they are unaware of. Having had experience with other agencies I must say that Sovereign Home Healthcare is indeed exceptional in every way and any family who employs them can have complete confidence." (November 12, 2012)
1096 Silver Lane
East Hartford, CT 06118
Office (860) 461-1631 / (860) 216-6707
Fax (860) 206-3815
1227 Burnside Avenue
East Hartford, CT 06108
1503 Dixwell Avenue
Hamden, CT 06514
Office (203) 859-5833 / (475) 655-2483
Fax (475) 441-7891
68 Southfield Avenue, Suite 100
Stamford, CT 06902
Office (203) 921-0370
Fax (203) 921-0369